Hello Dears 😊
Today, my husband and I went crazy in the kitchen 😉. As you can see, he liked the last dishes and today he went out to cook. We’re a pretty good team. Without a thought for dinner, we threw everything we had at hand one by one. And so we had a dinner of fried quinoa, vegetables and eggs 🥘. I called it “Frying pan madness” 😁. This time my team has grown and I am proud to announce that there are 5 and ½ of us. With this dish, almost the whole family was on the healthy side of power 😉. The more stubborn ones are still fighting, but I will not give up 💪🤭.
And this is what our miracle looked like 😋
Here’s a recipe for those who want it.
peppers (different colors),
Method of preparation:
1) Boil the quinoa and let it cool.
2) In a frying pan, melt the butter and break the eggs. Fry the eggs and set aside.
3) Cut onions, garlic, peppers and carrots into small pieces and fry in a pan until soft.
4) Move the vegetables to the side of the pan, melt the butter in the free part and add the quinoa, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
5) Combine all together, mix and fry with vegetables for about 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
6) Remove the pan from the heat. Add chopped chives, sesame oil and scrambled eggs. Season with salt and pepper. If desired, add more soy sauce or sesame oil.
7) Serve warm.
P.S. Instead of quinoa, you can use rice or combine quinoa and rice.
Moment for You