Good Morning Dear 😊
I have good news today.
Yesterday I baked two breads, because I decided that it was time to part with the purchased bread as well. For a start, he can limit it until I get to practice 😉.
I started with whole wheat bread with toppings. Over time, I will try to bake more and more healthy breads 🍞.
The good news is that everyone liked it very much 😋 and immediately after baking one was eaten 😁, which makes me very happy.
I can proudly say that the bread got 6⭐, that is, with this “challenge” we all stood on the healthier side of power 💪😁.
Below you will find the recipe.
300g wholemeal flour
300g wheat flour
16g dry yeast
89g oat flakes
62g sunflower seeds
62g sesame seeds
1½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
600ml warm water, not too much (you can add a little more 50ml-150ml depending on additives, (oats))
Method of preparation:
1) Mix all ingredients with your hand and leave to rise for about 1-1.5 hours covered with a cloth.
2) After this time, knead the dough again and transfer to the mold. You can decorate with grains or oatmeal. Leave in the mold for a while, so that it still grew.
3) Then heat the oven to 180 °C-190 °C and after 10 minutes increase to 200 °C and bake for about 40 minutes.
4) After 40 minutes, remove the bread from the mold and leave on parchment in the already turned off oven for 10 minutes.
5) You can grease the top of the bread with butter.
Have a wonderful day 😘
Moment for You