as I wrote in the post “With the New Year”, I took up the implementation of the second point, which is: eat healthier. And on this occasion, with the new recipes in our house hosted goulash lentil soup.
All I can tell you is, I think it’s AMAZING! Four of us are on my team, and two of us have broken out. Well 🤷♀️. They don’t know what they’re losing.
And I recommend you, my Dears, to try it.
That’s what my soup looked like.
Below is a recipe, if any of you would like it.
For 5-6 servings.
2-3 onions (300g),
4 tablespoons olive oil,
1 tablespoon smoked paprika,
1½ teaspoon sweet paprika,
1½ teaspoon paprika,
½ teaspoon ground coriander,
½ teaspoon cumin (optional),
4 tablespoons tomato concentrate,
2 cups green or brown lentils (360g),
2 tablespoons soy sauce,
2½-3 liters of vegetable broth,
salt and black pepper.
TO SERVE: parsley.
Method of preparation:
1) cut the onions into cubes. In a large saucepan heat the olive oil, throw the onions and fry for 4-5 minutes until it becomes soft and golden.
2) add smoked paprika, hot, sweet, cumin, and coriander to the soft onions. Stir, fry for 30 seconds, and add the tomato concentrate. Fry for 3-4 minutes, then remove half and transfer to a blender cup with the blade “s”.
3) peel the carrot, cut it into small cubes and toss it into the onion in a saucepan along with the lentils, soy sauce, and broth. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, that is, until the lentils are soft.
4) meanwhile, add ½ cup of water to the onions in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
5) when the lentils are soft, add the paste to the soup and mix. Season to taste with salt and pepper, serve with parsley and good bread.
P.S. I personally made less broth than in the recipe, and so I think that if someone would like to add potatoes instead of bread, this is also a good idea.
Enjoy your meal 😊
Moment for You